- Do you think you might want to raise goats, but you aren’t sure where to start?
- Confused about where to get your goats from?
- Have you already purchased your first goats, but haven’t brought them home yet and you aren’t sure what supplies they will need?
- Want to spend less time researching and more time loving your new goats?
This raising goats ecourse will help you get completely setup before you bring your new goats home.
The Raising Goats eCourse: Why did we make it?
When we first started thinking about getting goats, it was SO overwhelming. First, there are all the different breeds, then there are all the foreign terms, the list goes on and on. We were lost as to what goats to choose, where to get them from, what supplies they would need. At first, it actually seemed SO complicated we almost didn’t get goats! We now couldn’t believe our lives without our goats. It’s sad to think that we almost missed out on the fun, milk and goat babies!
The truth is that raising goats doesn’t really need to be that complex. But it truly can be confusing when you are just getting started. Well, we don’t want ANYONE to miss out on the love, milk, cheese and companionship that goats can provide.
There is so much information, spread out in so many places. Many resources have conflicting information because different situations call for different herd management techniques. It can be time-consuming and confusing trying to find what the right ways to get started are. This course has compiled all of the essential information you will need to make the RIGHT decisions for YOUR situation as you first get started with your new goats. This way EVERYONE can learn the basics in raising goats quickly and easily which puts the focus on your new goats!
Normal Price: $35
Get it now for: $10!
What will you Learn in this Raising Goats eCourse?
- Become familiar with common goat terminology.
- Figure out what goat breed is best for your goals, resources & situation.
- Make a smart decision on where to purchase your first goats from.
- Decide what qualities are most important for the specific goats you are going to get.
- Prepare their housing and outside area all within your time, budget and resource constraints.
- Gather all of the supplies necessary to take care of your new goats.
- Learn what daily care and routine maintenance your new goats will need
This eCourse is regularly priced at $35, but by signing up through the link below, you get this eCourse at the special price of $10. Not only do you receive LIFETIME access to the over 1 hour of video and tutorials, you also receive INVALUABLE access to ask any questions you have through Q&A.