There are so many easy zucchini recipes to make! If you garden, eat gluten free or just LOVE zucchini then you might be looking for new ways to use zucchini in your everyday recipes. Our first year gardening we quickly realized that zucchini is one of the crops that just produces in abundance. This is great, but no matter how much you LOVE zucchini, it can get boring eating it the same way every day.
So, we came up with some easy zucchini recipes.
1. Zucchini Noodles. Are you gluten free and missing your noodles? You can use a mandolin slicer to cut your zucchini into noodles. Then cook the noodles up in a pan on the stove in a little oil and any spices you like. We like to add a little garlic and oregano.
2. Zucchini Noodle & Beef Casserole. If you want to do a little something more with your zucchini noodles than just use them as a side dish, you can try them out in a cheesy beef casserole. We have some additional details on this easy zucchini recipe here.
3. Zucchini Chips. You can slice up your zucchini into round chips and use them in place of regular chips. We really love to use zucchini chips to make zucchini nachos. They are easy to make, delicious and they re-heat really well if you want to make enough for a few meals all at once.
4. Zucchini Lasagna. For this easy zucchini recipe, you can either use zucchini chips or you can make long sliced noodles (slicing the entire length of the zucchini, so that they resemble real lasagna noodles). You can then add your normal lasagna toppings as you like. For our version of zucchini lasagna, click here.
5. Zucchini Pizza. For this, you will simply slice your zucchini in half. You can then put it on the grill and grill it until it is soft. Then top it with your favorite pizza toppings. We love to do chicken, pesto and mozzarella.
Tell us about some of your favorite ways to use zucchini below or which easy zucchini recipe you want to try!